Looking for work in Incheon, South Korea with all my E2 visa documents ready!!
Posted: 2012-07-17 By: Max Marsden (Views:147)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +447553930949
1. University of Roehampton London, England
Bachelor of Arts in Classical Civilisation 2010
• Graduated with a 2:2
2. London Teacher Training College Thailand
• 160 hours TEFL 2011
Relevant Traits and Skills
• Love Children
• Excellent communication skills
• Well-traveled (Europe, Asia) and culturally-sensitive
• Proficient organizational skills
• Proficient computer skills
Thungsong High School Thungsong, Nakron Si Thummarat, Thailand
INSTRUCTOR March 2011to October 2011
Worked in a government school as a conversational English teacher
• Taught children aged 13 to 18 with as many as fifty children in one class, teaching twenty one classes a week
• Created the curriculum for all my classes.
• Developed lesson plans to aid in the improvement of all areas of the English Language.
• Produced tests for the children and marked them at the end of the term
1. Prince of Wales (Pub) Birmingham, England
Duty Manager January 2007 to March 2010
I was in charge of staff and the day to day running of the pub. This included dealing with any staff issues,
deliveries and cashing up at the end of the night.
• My people skills improved as I dealt with many customers everyday.
• Organizational skills improved as I was in charge of making sure there was enough stock for the week ahead.
• Management skills improved dealing with staff problems.
2. Touch Of Class Catering England
Catering Assistant April 2010 to October 2010
I worked as a seasonal catering assistant traveling around the UK to various events. I would serve customers and help
out with general upkeep of the catering unit.
• I served hundreds of customers everyday for long periods of time.
• Helped restock the catering unit
• Would clean the unit before and after work.
• Travelled all over the country with my work colleges for the duration.